I feel insecure and sick and this started last night. S is going to a retreat this weekend (AA) and took his tablet with him. He’s been responding to (my infrequent; I’m not being overbearing, I promise) sporadically or not at all. It’s nice to have a girl’s weekend; it’s not so nice to not have had the opportunity to work out all week (and now weekend unless I ask my mom to watch the kids - which I might, but there’s a part of me that angrily thinks to itself that it’s his responsibility to accommodate that type of thing - not hers). It’s not so nice that he had my mom watch H for the entire day yesterday and still left a ginormous mess in the house before driving out of town.
He’s also been deleting texts which I am *hm* about. And he’s flying out of town to see a concert next week. So.
But at least work is fulfilling and I get baby snuggles! I guess. Swimming, the mall, and a walk tonight; church, a birthday party and hopefully the gym tomorrow 🤷♀️
No comments:
Post a Comment