Fifth day at my new job and I'm still feeling pretty good about it! There are some things I really wish I were already better at, but I'm good at groups and I can write reeeaaaally fast. Had an interview for a PRN position that would mainly be on Saturdays (probably), and it went well if only because they fucking need people. So.
I haven't been writing as much because having a three-month-old is much more dynamic than having a new-newborn, and my lap is usually occupied by le bebe. But don't worry. The voice note app on my phone has been taking up the slack. I will admit to being worried about the potential (or not) of being able to do therapy as much. If/when I get a four tens schedule then I'll be all set. Probably.
*sigh*
S has been settling into his new role kind of. He's been consistently sweeping the floors and child-caring, and doing the dishes. So that's probably enough. I've consistently been doing the laundry, which is my task (I have feelings about towels). Today he got pissy with me via text ("I have my meeting tonight" "Just a reminder") bitch, I know. I made it in time for him to get to his meeting on time, but he kept belaboring it and belaboring it on the way out the door and I shunted into "I'm sorry sorry sorry" mode just because I wanted the interaction to be over and I was angry and wanted him to just leave so I could cry. Eh. He did bring me my pump parts when I asked for them this morning. So that's nice. I wish he would have taken the opportunity to have me come out and see him and L. But no. But maybe he was stressed out because of L. I definitely know how that is.
Okay, well. That's enough for today. I am tired, but at least I'm (gonna be) getting paid now? And not just being tired for sport? Yomp yomp.
No comments:
Post a Comment